Being Erica and Designer Handbag Sale

I watched the season finale of Being Erica last night and I noticed the purple purse she was wearing in that “magic wall” scene above.

I’m pretty sure it was Michael Kors drawstring satchel —->
which retails for around $400 :(

But guess what, I’m here to tell you that you can find a similar handbag, all-leather, for less than $300!

I found this B. Makowsky brown leather handbag for $249.99
(marked down from $400.00)
at Winners on Bay & Bloor.

Thanks Erica :)

But that’s not it!

They had many styles and colours to choose from, so here are some more:

brown leather handbag
$249.99
(marked down from $420.00)
yellow leather handbag
$185
(marked down from $420.00)

…and since we’re still looking at purses:

Town & Country sling bag
$100
Which one do you like the best?
This entry was posted in Shopping Deals and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Roxana
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 8:39 am | Permalink

Hmmm….funny, looks to me like she is ACTUALLY wearing the B. Makowsky style. Look at the studs where the handles start and the ones on the side pockets and the drawstring height…they look exactly like the first brown B. Makowsky :)
    Congrats, you found THE ONE at Winners :)

2. Nina
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 9:04 am | Permalink

Am I being corny? I like the DKNY Town and Country Sling Bag. I just like the chain handles?!

Nina

3. Dejana • shopsterium.blogspot.com
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 9:43 am | Permalink

Roxana – yeay, even better then :)

4. Amy
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 10:40 am | Permalink

Love purses! My favorite one I think is the Michael Kors purple bag.. it is so pretty!

xoxo
    Amy

P.S. Thank you for your suggestions on the background and color of the letters. It was very helpful and I will try to fix it. :)

5. kirstyb
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 10:49 am | Permalink

oh i love them all i couldnt possible choose – id feel bad lol xoxoox

6. NorthWestLondonGirlInTheCountry
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

This is fantastic, the little Town & Country from DKNY is perfect for my cross over life of being a London Girl in the Country… thanks for letting us know about it. I'm so glad I found your blog…x

7. Nathalie
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

Those bags are really cool. I think I would prefer the yellow one. You need some colour against the winter tristesse :)
    Regards
    Nathalie

8. cupcake♥trash
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 1:49 pm | Permalink
  9. Nuclear
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 2:13 pm | Permalink

Thanks for comment, that is so sweet=**

Well as for me I really love Makowksy – gorgeous color!

xoxo,
    Mary♥

10. Clara
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

wow! amazing bags.
    xx

11. M.
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 3:11 pm | Permalink

the Michael Kors bag is gorgeous

12. Elle
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 5:42 pm | Permalink

I love how this stuff is somewhat in my area! =)
    i never find good stuff at winners but i think it's because i don't go to the right ones. i love the bags though–and other things you've featured!

13. michelle_
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 9:13 pm | Permalink

im drooling over the michael kors bag darling ! its sooooo beautiful !

thx for the follow .
    am followin u back noww

thanks for commenting at my postt..
    HAPPY FRIDAY ** cheers **
    visit / follow / and comment me .
    GLISTERSandBLISTERS
    enter my blog scarf giveaway

14. Jess
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Permalink

def a fan of the second one – total classic! though i'd rather get it in that purple kors shade :)

15. Lipstick Rules
    Posted December 13, 2009 at 8:43 pm | Permalink

Loving the yellow one! I really need to visit this Winners location soon!

Michelle (Lipstickrules.com)

16. RB
    Posted November 12, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Permalink

i reli lyk the red handbag.. wer could i buy it from?