Celebrity Style Steal – Jessica Alba Dr. Martens

These Cherry Red Dr. Martens are a part of their 50th year anniversary collection.

I was lucky to get mine at 50% off at Neon store closing sale on Queen St. yesterday. I literally bought them last minute, before they closed their doors for good. Well, at least for a few weeks, until they renovate and open up an official Doc Martens shop!

The green cargo pants are from H&M, $39.95! Top: Zara. Bag: Winners.

Click here to check out my other Celebrity Style Steal entries!

This entry was posted in Celebrity Style Steal, My Outfits and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted July 27, 2010 at 9:47 am | Permalink

I bought a pair of cherry docs in grade 8! I can’t believe they’re back. I think you wear it better than Jess- they look too big on her. Good job!

• Posted July 27, 2010 at 9:51 am | Permalink

haha thanks! And yes, they’re back! Military / combat boots in general will be huge this fall. I had my eyes on these for a while, I’m so lucky to have found them for such a great price.
      ps.
      Trust me they look big on me, too, i just picked a more deceiving angle :)

2. Shopaholic
    Posted July 27, 2010 at 10:31 am | Permalink

oh no I’m jealous :) I need to get my Dr. Martens for fall.

3. Posted July 27, 2010 at 10:51 am | Permalink

Yes, love Docs! I bought a floral pair last Fall and can’t wait to wear them again this year. They do take a little while to get used to because of the size, but it’s worth it, such a statement

• Posted July 27, 2010 at 11:09 am | Permalink

is it the ones Whitney has? They’re cute!
      whitney_port_martens

4. Posted July 27, 2010 at 11:06 am | Permalink

Love them. I found my old brown Doc’s in my Mom’s basement a couple weeks and ago and they are now on my shoe rack. Can’t wait for fall!

• Posted July 27, 2010 at 11:12 am | Permalink

Jessica wears them with shorts, I was thinking of giving it a try one of these days :)