Celebrity Style Steal – Whitney Port

I love Whitney‘s style so much, I decided to copy yet another one of her looks from The City:
Whit hailing a cab in NYC, and me really bad at pretending to be hailing a cab in Toronto  :)

Olive green military jacket: Gap, now on sale for $33
T-shirt: Gap
Black leggings: Zara
Ballet flats: BLOCH luxury ballet flats
(Whitney’s wearing slate-gray & black, mine are black & white)

my BLOCH ballet flats in their pretty box

I love my new patent leather BLOCH ballet flats – they’re super comfy, and don’t lose their shape while you’re wearing them. Yes, the packaging is really cute, and the shoes are truly luxurious — in both the way they look and feel.
Available at: Holt Renfrew, Heel Boy, Social Butterfly, Feet First.

my GAP army anorak

Other celebs rocking their military-inspired jackets:
Rrachel Bilson, Katie Holmes, Kate Moss, Vanessa Hudgens

Click here to check out my other Celebrity Style Steal entries!

This entry was posted in Celebrity Style Steal, My Outfits and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted July 15, 2010 at 11:43 am | Permalink

Where can you find Bloch flats in Toronto?

-M

• Posted July 15, 2010 at 11:59 am | Permalink

Holts, Heel Boy, Social Butterfly, Feet First…

2. Posted July 15, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

Love the military jackets, the one you have on is so lovely!

3. Posted July 19, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Permalink

You’re so cute! I thought you were waiving hello to someone.

4. Posted July 20, 2010 at 8:45 pm | Permalink

What a cute post idea and photo! Great jacket. I’ve been wondering about Bloch flats for a while now…glad to hear they’re comfy…might have to give them a try myself.

2 Trackbacks

1. By Bloch London Press on the Web! « YBrands's Blog on July 29, 2010 at 12:37 am
  2. By 55% off Bloch Sale at Stylehopper | Shopsterium on January 20, 2011 at 10:21 am

[...] ballet flats leading brand – Bloch; you might remember my Whitney Port celeb style steal post. Bloch flats have a huge following in Hollywood, and the prices are usually a bit steep. But I have [...]