My Outfit – leather pants and Dr. Martens

black leather pants: Danier
Influenced by Olivia Palermo‘s impeccable style, I simply had to own a pair. After all, leather leggings and pants are this season’s must-have piece.

black wingtip boots: Dr. Martens
These lovely Doc Martens Diva Regina 10-eye Wing tip boots were a generous gift from the newly opened Dr. Martens store on Queen Street. I was invited to their media launch, and every guest was given a free pair of Docs. How cool is that! Also, I never anticipated the amount of attention these boots would receive.  Some guy on the street even asked if he could take a photo of them! And yes, Taylor Momsen has a similar pair, but mine are def prettier :P

necklace and the ring: Tweak boutique
More finds from that cute online boutique I blogged about earlier. Asymmetrical necklaces? – I’m all over those :)

blazer: H&M | silk top: Eight Sixty

This entry was posted in My Outfits and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted October 5, 2010 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

I bought those leather pants a couple weeks ago too!!! I haven’t worn them yet, but seeing them here is stirring much excitement. You look foxy.

2. Posted October 5, 2010 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

I need to have those pants and boots OMG>>>>>completly cool….!!!!

3. Christine
    Posted October 5, 2010 at 9:47 pm | Permalink

Agreed with the comment made by Chris, def a foxy look, so simple and flawless :)

4. Posted October 7, 2010 at 11:54 am | Permalink

I’m in LOVE with this look. I’ve been trying to convince myself that I don’t need leather pants, but now I think I really do. And that top is TDF – is it current season? I’d love to find one, but I stopped my Mendocino yesterday and had no luck.

• Posted October 7, 2010 at 11:58 am | Permalink

Thank you :) check the Bloor st Mendocino, on the sale rack. I bought mine at Holts about 10 days ago.

5. Posted November 8, 2010 at 8:17 am | Permalink

Luckily I got chance to use this shoes 2 year back. It’s very comfortable and awesome. It is one of my favorite shoes.
    Recommended to all