My Outfit – Michael Kors H&M Anthropologie

Outfit:
gray hat – Winners
floral print wool sweater – Anthropologie
cotton blouse – Winners
gold necklace – H&M
snake print leather skinny belt – Banana Republic
gold elephant belt pendant – eBay find
peachy-pink wool skirt - H&M
gray opaque tights - Legs Beautiful
bronze/gold leather bag – Danier
suede shearling ankle desert booties – Michael Kors, from Browns

This entry was posted in My Outfits and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted December 7, 2010 at 10:05 am | Permalink

Ok this I simply *ADORE*
    Romantic + Contemporary = Beautiful from head to toe!

• Posted December 7, 2010 at 11:04 am | Permalink

It’s my Legally Blonde outfit, hence the Osgoode Hall law school loc. :)

2. Posted December 7, 2010 at 10:08 am | Permalink

You look so cute! Love this!
    xo

3. Posted December 7, 2010 at 10:30 am | Permalink

LOVELY!!

4. Posted December 7, 2010 at 10:54 am | Permalink

Perfect! I love the boots.

• Posted December 7, 2010 at 11:02 am | Permalink

Thanks. These are a recent find, and they were on sale as well. Check Browns on Bay & Bloor.

5. Posted December 7, 2010 at 11:04 am | Permalink

Absolutely love the shoes .. need to get my hands on a pair!

• Posted December 7, 2010 at 11:07 am | Permalink

Awww, how cute, Snuggie, reads my blog! Thank you. Will you send me a pink snuggie :)

6. Sonia
    Posted December 7, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

Preppy-romantic-chic! Loving this post.

7. Posted December 7, 2010 at 7:50 pm | Permalink

I find it quite sad that Danier would blatantly plagiarize the Balenciaga bag after 10 years of existence.

• Posted December 8, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Permalink

I got this one about 6yrs ago, ~$40. Beats the $2K Balenciaga price tag :)

8. Miki
    Posted December 10, 2010 at 2:30 am | Permalink

Beautiful outfit. =)

9. Hope
    Posted December 10, 2010 at 8:58 pm | Permalink

peachy-pink wool skirt – H&M
    Just sweet. Love that skirt on you. So cute!

10. Posted December 16, 2010 at 7:18 am | Permalink

Those tights really look great with that sweater! I don’t think everyone could pull off the look!

One Trackback

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Dejana Bajic, Dejana Bajic. Dejana Bajic said: My Outfit: @HMCanada skirt, @MichaelKors shoes, @anthropologie sweater, @Danier_Leather bag http://bit.ly/hV11mt [...]