Moving to San Francisco

…which probably doesn’t come off as a surprise given all the recent SF street style posts :) A lot has happened in the past few months – I’ve completed my graduate studies, found a new job, and decided to move from Toronto to San Francisco. So what does this mean for Shopsterium? Well, no more TO street style :( Other than that, I still plan to continue bringing you fresh style ideas and shopping deals, all the way from sunny California. I’m really excited about the move and hope you’ll enjoy the change that will come with it.

Off I go to continue packing. I’m officially moving in 5 days. I’ll miss you Toronto, stay stylish!

xo, Dejana

This entry was posted in Events. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Courtney
    Posted February 16, 2011 at 9:23 am | Permalink

Congrats on the move! Toronto will miss you. xoxo

2. Sonia
    Posted February 16, 2011 at 10:47 am | Permalink

Congrats & good luck!!

3. y
    Posted February 16, 2011 at 10:52 am | Permalink

that is amazing!! congrats on the move and best of luck! looking fwd to your sunny posts :)

4. Posted February 16, 2011 at 11:04 am | Permalink

Best of luck to you, Dejana! I’ll miss your Toronto-centric posts but San Francisco is in my top five favourite cities, so I look forward to the future of Shopsterium.

5. Posted February 16, 2011 at 11:32 am | Permalink

Wow! I’m gonna miss your TO street style photos, seriously :( But that being said, I’m happy for you! All the best for your future endeavor! I’ll keep checking Shopsterium on a regular basis :)

6. Posted February 16, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

We will certainly miss you, Dejana. You’ve shown us a lot of great ways to be stylish even in this cold weather.
    All the best in your new job and living in San Francisco. I love it there, it’s beautiful and the weather is just right most of the time – not too hot, not too cold. Enjoy!!

7. Posted February 16, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Permalink

Good luck with everything!!
    I’m going to miss the Canadian features on your blog…and I’m going to be insanely jealous when you’re wearing spring clothes and I’m stuck in a parka!!!

8. Posted February 16, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Permalink

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments!

9. Christine
    Posted February 16, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Permalink

This is surely a bittersweet moment …i wish you all the best in your career path and hope it takes you to higher grounds. I will certainly miss having the Toronto street style and behind the scene eyes to events here in Toronto. Its sad that i never got to met you in person.

Wish you all the best success and hope that you come back to visit Toronto.

love Christine

10. Posted February 16, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Permalink

Five days?!!!
    Wow, you move fast! :)
    Congratulations and all the best for an easy move and transition. Can’t wait to see what you blog from there! I’ve never been and it’s such a beautiful, interesting place.

11. Penny
    Posted February 17, 2011 at 1:16 am | Permalink

Welcome to SF :) It is such a wonderful city. I hope you love it here as much as I do!

12. Liz
    Posted February 17, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Permalink

Excellent! I’m very happy for you.
    I’m pretty sure you wont miss -19 feels like -25.
    Sve najbolje i mislim na nas smrznute
    cmok

13. Posted February 17, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

Looking forward to all your sunny California outfits :)

14. RN
    Posted February 17, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

Good luck! we’re going to miss you:) are you going to start a job in fashion in San fran?

15. Christine
    Posted February 17, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Permalink

Are you planning a moving sale? count me in a your first customer…lol

16. Posted February 17, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!!!
    I’m getting all teary eyed, you guys are the sweetest!

17. Colleen Cole
    Posted February 18, 2011 at 9:57 am | Permalink

WOW! Good luck! You will love San Francisco! Oh, to live by the sea again… Sneak in some beach pics for us, will you?

18. Andee
    Posted February 19, 2011 at 12:21 am | Permalink

All the best…but I must be honest. I was mostly here for the local Canadian content. Very sad.

19. Posted February 22, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

But I just discovered you! I’ll be spending a lot of my time in Toronto for my new job and was hoping to follow you to find out the best places to shop. Good luck in San Francisco.

20. Christine
    Posted March 3, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Permalink

it became a ritual to check your site every day ….now ive been here all week no content:( hope u had a safe moved

• Posted March 5, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Permalink

ohh i know :( sorry I’ve been MIA. so busy with the move and new job… hope to be back to normal soon! xoxo

21. Posted April 6, 2011 at 6:31 am | Permalink

Aww! Dejana! so sad to see you go!
    But at the same time…sunny California! Congrats! All the best to you.
    P

22. Posted March 14, 2012 at 10:21 am | Permalink

Good luck with the move!! I’m from Toronto..just found your blog – I love it!

One Trackback

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by vicky, Dejana Bajic. Dejana Bajic said: blog: Moving to San Francisco http://bit.ly/hwwJt7 [...]